Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rain or Shine: Summer Camp at Little Threads

So I'm a bit late in my post. I was in Northern Michigan chillin with the fam over the weekend. It was nice to get away and relax with my family and Matt (my fiance!).

Okay so lets get to it. Here are the pics of your vibrant little women crafting away in the sunshine last week.











Dont forget we're making towel wraps tomorrow from 11am-12pm at Little Threads.

EXCITING NEWS ALERT!!!!!!

1. Our after school program calendar will be available TOMORROW! We will be offering a series of classes for girls K-7th grade. Don't worry moms, we have a handful of daytime "Mom and Me" classes for your 0-3 year olds that will rock your socks off too!
2. I'm going to post a little sneak peak at what we've been up to in the Loft tomorrow.
3. BOOK YOUR PARTIES FOR FALL NOW (If I could capitalize my capital letters i would)! Word is out that we're opening the Loft and its booking up fast.

Thats all chica's!

Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment

A History Lesson: Ellie & Jodie, "The Glitter Girlz"

My photo
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Hey! We're The Glitter Girlz! We throw birthday parties that will rock your sock off, host creative workshops for young glitzy girlz along with a bunch of other fun schtuff! We leave everyday a little bit sparklier than we found it. Thanks for stopping by! Peace, Love & Glitter.